Deeper Connect’s AtomOS startup takes 2~8 minutes. It is recommended to wait for a while for the first startup.
- 1.Remove all cables from the Deeper Connect device and confirm that your network is functional without the device connected.
- 2.Restart your network devices
- 3.If the SD card is visible, remove the card and reinsert carefully, connect the ethernet cables to the Deeper Connect device first then plug the power cable in.
- 4.Try to connect to 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 and test if your internet is functional.
- 5.If you still cannot connect to the internet you can submit a request or use our chat bot at https://support.deeper.network/hc/en-us
You do not need to purchase an additional router as we offer a WIFI adapter that is compatible with all Deeper devices. However, an additional router can be used alternatively. If you are interested in purchasing the adapter it can be found at: https://shop.deeper.network/
Any functional router should be compatible with our devices
You probably have an integrated modem and Wi-Fi router. You will need our WIFI adapter connected directly to the Deeper device which can be purchased at https://shop.deeper.network/. Another option is an additional Wi-Fi router to connect the Deeper Connect device between your ISP Wi-Fi router and the new Wi-Fi router.
If you are in your home network, as much as your Internet speed allows you. Once you connect a router to the device or the Deeper WIFI adapter, all your home loT devices should be connected. For mobile devices used outside your home network, you need to buy a subscription to download our operating system AtomOS which will allow you to connect remotely. So far this operating system is available for PC, but in the near future we will support IOS and Android. With that application users will be able to browse securely wherever they go even if their Deeper Connect Mini stays home.
Your IP will not be leaked while using a Deeper device in combination with a VPN. This adds an extra layer of protection.